Week 8 Progress




Looking back I am for the most part happy with my progress. I kinda dropped the ball last week and only completed two assignments. I have a good weekly routine but I just need to stick to it. I enjoy the reading the most but I don’t like writing the reading notes for it. I am not using a lot of the extra credit assignments but I think I will start using them a lot more.

Looking forward there are a lot more changes I want to try for the second half of the semester. First I would like to get ahead during spring break so that I may have more of a buffer. I fell behind because of my other classes and would like the chance to catch up. I would like to avoid the pitfalls of procrastinating and I think I will try to do a lot more extra credit options.

Comments

  1. Hey Adrian,

    I am totally with you when it comes to the reading notes. I really like the reading but sometimes it is difficult for me to know exactly what I should take notes over. I have actually stuck to a similar strategy because it helps me get in the grove of the notes. I also want to work ahead over Spring Break so that I can have a buffer when I get back. April is always really busy so I want to be able to finish this course by mid-April. Good luck with the second half of the semester!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment