Technology Tools


The only thing that I am really familiar with from the technology tools that we will be covering in class would be image editing. My experience with image editing is very basic as I have only really used paint and gimp to edit images. I really want to work on my website skills this semester because I would like to create my own website when I have a little more free time. I think that would be a very fun learning experience. This blogging experience is unlike one I have ever had before but I am very excited to try it out as it seems like a fun thing to start doing everyday.

Comments

  1. Oh, how great that you already know about using gimp, Adrian! Gimp is actually a really powerful tool; I only know how to do a few things with it... but whenever I have some image editing challenging, I always look for a gimp tutorial, and there are so many of those online. People who are into the gimp are also very generous about sharing their skills, which is great! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment