| (Photo by the DoD) |
I have to say the
assignment that I am most intrigued by would be the reading as I am
very interested in reading different stories covering different
myths. I am also excited and nervous about storytelling as I think it would be something fun to do but I am afraid I will be terrible at it. I guess that is part of coming back to school.
The extra credit assignment that grabs my attention would be the Wikipedia Trails. My friends and I would play a tangentially similar game in middle school where we would start off at a random Wikipedia page and try to get to a different one using only links found in the page.
The extra credit assignment that grabs my attention would be the Wikipedia Trails. My friends and I would play a tangentially similar game in middle school where we would start off at a random Wikipedia page and try to get to a different one using only links found in the page.
Comments
Post a Comment