Tech Tip: Blogger Template


I decided to choose a new design for my blog because I believe the old design made my blog hard to read and a bit off putting. After experimenting with a few of the themes I decided to go with the Emporio theme because it makes my blog much easier to read and it makes navigating the homepage much easier because it displays all of the titles and images as an easy to click homepage.

Comments

  1. I love how your blog template looks! Much like mine, all of the posts are easily searchable by the picture embedded in the post, which provides a neat graphic overview of the blog. The colors are also really clean, which make the overall feel really tidy and concise. Despite the fact that it is a creative writing blog, the orientation itself is very linear and easy to follow.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment