I have always been interested in legendary creatures because something about their unknown nature has always drawn me to them. I do not have a lot of previous knowledge about legendary creatures. I do not know how anyone can really claim to as there are just so many of them found in every single culture on earth. I would like to learn and read more about different legendary creatures and maybe find a link between the different cultures in their similar legendary creatures. I would like to tell stories about unfathomably large creatures and perhaps hybrid creatures. I think I might want to tell this story in the way of a hunter writing letters back home and describing his adventures.
I am half Chinese so
I have heard a few Chinese myths while growing up. I have some
previous knowledge of Sun Wukong and I would really like to do a
project about him. I would like to learn about the different stories
and adventures that he undertook on his journey to immortality. I
think I would like to retell his story in a different way and add a
new spin to it. I would probably just retell his story but add new
things and take out things I did not like. I would like to do a
project like this one. Where the author tells his own new story.
I do not know much about Norse mythology. The only things I really know are from watching Thor in the Marvel Cinematic Universe so one can say I know absolutely nothing about Norse mythology. I am interested in the topic because of Marvel’s Thor and I think I would like to retell the stories in the same fashion that they do. That is I would like to retell the Norse myths with them not as gods but rather as highly intelligent beings whose technology seems like that of gods.
The Land of Oz
I only know about
the Wizard of Oz and did not know that such a vast background existed
for the movie. I am interested in the topic because I really liked
the world building in the movie and I think it would be cool to
explore more of that universe. I know that the Wizard of Oz story has
already been told from the viewpoint of the witches so maybe I can
retell the story from the viewpoint of someone else. Perhaps the
flying monkeys or the Great Wizard of Oz.

Comments
Post a Comment