Feedback Thoughts





I really enjoyed the article the 6 Bad Mental Habits That Sabotage Your Success because while reading through that I have noticed that I do some of those things. For example I am a senior so I have been interviewing at a lot of companies recently to find a job. I have been guilty of seeking audience approval where I try to gauge how the interviewer likes my answers. Those interviews have never really worked out for me. I also second guess myself a lot after an interview. After reading that article it has convinced me to try and stop these bad habits that I inevitably to do myself after an interview.

The article: Why rejection hurts so much — and what to do about it hit really close to home. I find that it is very hard to get my friends to respond to invites to do things. A lot of the time I will invite them to something and no one will respond. I have experienced this a great deal and it has made me question my self worth. This article has showed me a few ways that I can revive mt self worth and I am very glad I had a chance to read it.

Comments

  1. Hi Adrian!
    I enjoyed reading your post because you read two articles that I didn't! I think it is always so easy for us to second guess ourselves whether in our abilities, what we want in life, and especially on things like test. Along the lines of getting people to respond to invites, I have also dealt with this before and it does not feel good. I will have to give this article a read to get some tips on how to deal with this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment